No time to dwell on Miller and Gaustad’s late game antics. That’s what this morning was for.
Bruins are up in Montreal taking on the Habs.
Big game. Huge game. Canadiens are just ahead of Boston in the standings.
Habs are on a three game losing streak. Lost to Detroit, Toronto and Philly.
Bruins should be fired up after last night’s game. We expect them to come out firing with a lot of passion.
Habs are looking to stop the spiraling before it gets to crazy… mean watch for all the dives.
After the jump… Thomas is a classy gent… projected roster… game day links… and game day video…
Tim Thomas is classier than you
This proves it.
Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Nathan Horton
Blake Wheeler-Patrice Bergeron-Mark Recchi
Tyler Seguin-Marc Savard-Michael Ryder
Brad Marchand-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton
Zdeno Chara-Johnny Boychuk
Dennis Seidenberg-Steven Kampfer
Andrew Ference-Adam McQuaid
Thomas is in net.
Price is in net for the Habs.
Game Day Links:
- Seguin is a game-time-decision, say Julien. We’d be surprised if Seg doesn’t start. Bruins need offense and Paille isn’t going to give the Bruins any of that. Still…
- …lots of people got bent out of shape about Seguin sitting last night — Kalman included.
- Haggs on last night’s loss… “it hurts.”
- Angry Bruins go on a Drew Stafford/Referee rant… what? Don’t act surprised. Suck it.
- PuckDaddy: Top 50 Hockey Names that Will Offend You… unless you read this blog because, hey, if you’re not offended by us you’re probably not easily offended by much.
Game Day Video:
Time to Go!