Bruins visit the Sabres. Town’s probably already covered in 50′ of snow.
Bruins are a mere two points behind the Habs. Sabres are just as bad as the Leafs. That’s bad. Like really bad. But in the last 10-games both team’s records are virtually the same. Rumor has it that the Sabres are getting some healthy bodies back in the line-up, too. Bruins are going to need to bring their A-game; no screwing around.
This preview? Tougher than Kaleta. If you haven’t seen all the Photoshop tomfoolery from us and some of the DOY readers, you should. If nothing else, we learned that pandas are the ‘in’ animal for 2010. We blame Jack Black.
Today/tonight we’re playing a new game on twitter #LindyRuffExcuses.
Join the game. Have some fun. If the Bruins win we’re sure Ruff will have something to complain about. He did all last playoffs and after the last meetup a few games back. Even Ryan Miller started in with the bitching last time.
After the jump…. projected roster…. game day links for your reading enjoyment… and the game day video…
Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Nathan Horton
Blake Wheeler-Patrice Bergeron-Mark Recchi
Tyler Seguin/Daniel Paille-Marc Savard-Michael Ryder
Brad Marchand-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton
Zdeno Chara-Johnny Boychuk
Dennis Seidenberg-Steven Kampfer
Andrew Ference-Adam McQuaid
When last we saw our hero….
Game Day Links:
- Another guest post of ours on the Wicked Good Sports Blog — When you shouldn’t keep your head in the game. Includes a great photoshop of Nabokov in a head towel.
- Greg Campbell provides depth to the Bruins roster, meaning JC can run four lines… meaning more Shawn “Wayne” Thornton.
- Sturm passes the Kings physical — somehow. His bags are packed and he’s off to the shiny lights of Californ-i-a.
- Angry Bruin’s first rant –“Turtle, Turtle!” aka 11 reasons why Buffalo sucks.
- In a strange twist of fate, Blades attacks Haggs. And by attack we mean Blades gives Haggs a back massage. Blades might be the only thing not Tougher than Kaleta.
- Cam Neely explains why the Bruins were cap crunched; Kalman doesn’t like what the Bs did.
Game Day Video:
Time to Go!