New Boston Bruins Hockey Rules commercial just released.
We’re left with a lot of unanswered questions, like:
* Bears don’t shit in woods!? Bwah!?
* Why didn’t the Bear wash his hands after taking a shit in the Garden?
* What’s with all the Bruins bathroom commercials? There’s like five of them now.
* Is Cornelius really the love guru? (Answer: Yes)
* Do we have to go back to our posts and change the phrases “Bear shits in woods”?
* From Catie (see comments): What’s that yellow puddle the Bear walks through?