The Bruins have officially released their schedule for the 2013 season. As you all know, the Bruins will open the season against the New York Rangers on January 19 at 7pm at home. Here's some more tidbits about the schedule:
- The Bruins have 4 games against the Canadiens and Sabres.
- They have 5 games against the Maple Leafs and Senators.
- Boston has a five game road trip that takes them from Buffalo to Winnipeg then Tampa then Sunrise, Florida and ending at Nassau. They also have a 4 game road trip in March that starts in Pittsburgh, goes to Winnipeg and Ottawa and ends in Toronto.
- NESN is getting 41 games, 6 will be on NBC Sports and 1 game on NBC.
- Boston has 17(!) games in March
- The Bruins also have 6 back-to-back games.
The team opens up Northeast Division play on January 31 against the Sabres at the TD Garden.