What a game. Again. The Bruins should've won Game 1 but blew it. They played like crap for the vast majority of Game 2 but Rask bailed them out. If the Bruins played all game like they did in OT there would not have been an OT. Rask literally stole a game. The Paille made us all explode.
We're too pumped to finish this intro. This series is killing us and we love it.
– Horton's over all performance in the playoffs became even more impressive after finding out he's had a shoulder injure the entire time.
– Krug going all Mighty Mouse and leveling Bolland behind Rask in the first, ha.
– NBC loves Chara's long stick and so do we. Take that however you want.
– This game would've been about 20-0 after the first period if not for Rask. THANK YOU TUUKKA!!!!!!!!
– Bolland got DESTROYCHUK'D! Then a Johnny Rocket almost killed Crawford in the third.
– Lucic NAILED Keith trying to get his team going. Unfortunately for Lucic, it did not work
– Tuukka Rask. Again. We'll just make 80 bullet points talking about how awesome Rask is. That save on Sharp was ridiculous.
– Bruins were trying to pummel the Blackhawks into submission. Lots of big hits.
– Seguin with a fantastic forecheck on the B's first goal. If he's not scoring at least he's making plays. Made a really nice play on D against Hossa in the third too. Great, smart game overall from the kid. He's trying folks. He's trying.
– Welcome to the playoffs Chris Kelly! Nice of you to show up!
– Marchand is such a beast on the penalty kill. F you posts!
– Lucic tried to singlehandedly destroy the Blackhawks by himself. Looked like he was trying to set a record for hits. He was like a one man army.
– LOLOLOLOLOLOL DAVE BOLLAND THOUGHT HE WAS TOUGH AND GOT TOTALLY PUNKED BY MARCHAND!
– Seriously. Marchand didn't even flinch. How's that feel Bolland? Marchand basically dared you to punch him.
– Can't stop laughing at Bolland. LOLOLOLOLOL.
– Jagr's puck possession is INSANE. INSANE!
– Shawn Thornton was an absolute beast. He made so many great defense plays and threw the body around. Thornton has the biggest heart in the entire NHL.
– Remember that one time Toews tried to smack talk Rask and Lucic decided he didn't like it?
– Remember that other time Lucic decided he didn't like Patrick Kane?
– Bergeron has been putting on a face off clinic in these playoffs.
– PAILLE! PAILLE! PAILLE! And what a pass by Seguin. PAILLE WE WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES! TWICE! MAYBE THRICE!
– Bruins way to sloppy to start the game. They could've been down big time early on.
– Ference is lucky the B's penalty kill is so good. That tripping call in the first couldn't have come at a worse time. Chicago was already all over the B's.
– Terrible, awful, scrambling defense on Chicago's first goal. Man, terrible start. Defense completely left Rask out to dry in the first. It was awful. Bruins D did more watching than playing.
– Anyone know who Nicholas Boychuk is? Stupid, stupid announcers.
– Patrick Sharp had more shots on his own than the ENTIRE Bruins team in the first. Disgusting.
– Broken sticks.
– Bruins had to send a smoke signal to Sacagawea to get some tips on finding the unexplored region of the ice called "The Offensive Zone."
– People getting mad at the Blackhawks for targeting Horton. Seriously. You think the Bruins wouldn't have done the same thing if Toews had a shoulder injury? Come on now. Stop being dumb.
– The "Don't Poke the Bear" phrase has officially jumped the shark. Thanks to everyone who beat it to death.
– Just stop Sportscenter. You're AWFUL.
– Poor Jagr. WE HATE YOU POSTS!
– Is there a more under rated player in the league than Dennis Seidenberg?
– Why is Rask so awesome?
– Is it the skates?
– Does Chicago like the taste of his balls?
– Where did Claude learn his magic?