You're in for a quick recap because Team DOY has been super busy with some good stuff we're going to announce soon. Also, Justin and Robb were at the game, Jon was helping his father get settled into his new place and I was dealing with a 20 month old who sounds like Darth Vader. This recap will be a short one.
Another win for the Bruins where they don't play a full 60 minutes of hockey. In fact, their legs are lamer than FDR's. At some point this team is going to turn it on right? Right? I mean, there's only so many 2 goal leads that they can piss away before they look in the mirror and say "Hey, let's not do this anymore?" right?
Either way, 2 points are two points.
More after the jump…
- Tuukka Rask had another good game between the pipes. Tuukkamania running wild.
- DOY's Patron Saint scored.
- Game being relatively quick because it was boring
- Chara being Chara
- "First Line" playing.
There's a picture of Horton there, but much like his play it probably disappeared.
- Game itself. It sucked. Can't wait to play these guys 6 times every year.
- Why Florida?
- Is everyone ready for me to make good on my bet and eat chocolate dicks on Sunday during the pregame?
- How many times has Rick Grimes, in Season 3, used the phrase "Things and stuff"?
- Seriously, Florida?