Yes, so if we're being honest as soon as the game was over the DOY staff went right back to playing South Park: Stick of Truth so we're recap-less today. We'd apologize, but if you've played the game you'll understand.
Here's some notes though:
- Krejci made it rain hats at TD Garden…and the Jeremy Jacobs immediately had the staff sell the used hats in the Pro Shop for $50 a piece.
Seriously though, what a game by Krejci. You mad about the Olympics bro? Goooooood. GOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
- We still love you Tim Thomas. Always and forever <3 Have fun with your new best friend Robby Lou!
- People trying to tell us the Bruins defense has gone down hill because McQuaid is gone really need to re-evaluate their lives and maybe even get sterilized.
- We hope the Bruins trade for Butters Stotch.
- We love you Soderberg. If Chris Kelly had any hands you'd have a lot more points.
- LOLz to Bruins fans thinking LA would trade Doughty.
- Boychuk, how good is the South Park game?
- Jeremy Jacobs will let you read this recap for free for the first 30 seconds. After that it's $10 a minute.